IT Service Management is proven best practice for delivering effective IT services to consistently high standards. By adhering to ITIL based policies, processes and procedures developed specifically for your business environment, your IT team will continually improve standards and reduce the ongoing cost of IT service delivery. By adopting Service Management, IT departments can:
- Improve the quality of technology services delivered
- Reduce the long term cost of service provision
- Align technology services with the current and future needs of the business
- Achieve the correct balance between people, process and technologies
- Become proactive in service support
- Manage business demand
Over the last 25 years, 2e2 has developed a methodology for rapid Service Management process design using a unique multi-tiered structure of processes and a set of design tools with ready-to-go templates and re-usable process engagement packages.
2e2 offers a complete range of Service Management services based around the balanced requirements of people, process and technology aligned with best practice ITIL Service Management. These include:
- People: Training/Monitoring, Service Management Awareness, Organisational Model Design
- Process: Detailed Process Design, Fast Track ITIL Process Model, Work Instructions and Procedures
- Technology: ITSM Tool Assessment/Design, ITSM Tool Deployment/Upgrade, ITSM Tool Health Check
- RISK to be up to date, we must say something about how we help customers mitigate business risk.
2e2 combines comprehensive Service Management knowledge with expertise in many of the leading vendors’ ITSM toolsets and extensive experience in their design, configuration, integration and deployment.
Our proven approach and re-usable templates for Service Management solutions delivers great value to customers, looking to adopt or improve Service Management within their organisation.